More Coming Soon!
ABOUT THE GROUP
Years after their popularity as a 90’s girl group, five young moms launch a reunion tour.
This time instead of bubble gum pop, these ladies sing hilarious songs about real issues facing women today; dating, workplace etiquette, marriage, and motherhood.
- Couldn’t Get a Sitter – 4eva29
- Dad Bod – 4eva29
- Did Something Bad/Independent Woman
- Divas of Yesterday V. Divas Today
- Alone – Hear
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lavato
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gainor
- Dangerous Woman – Arianna Grande
- You Oughta Know – Alanis Morisette
- Hold On – Wilson Phillips
- Your Mama Taught U Better – Megan Trainor
- Bootylicious – Beyoncé
- You’re So Vain – Carly Simon
- Baby Mine – Disney
- Go the Hell to Sleep – 4eva29
- I Want You to Have It All – Jason Mraz
They rocked the stage and pulled our heartstrings!Mitzi Maxwell, Creative Director Mad Cow Theater, Orlando
A hilarious, relatable take on modern motherhood.Today Parenting Team